Remote Patient Monitoring
- Initial Meeting and product review.
- Sign up - You can sign up within minutes by providing just a few details.
- Enroll your patient(s) - Add your patient's information and select the device(s) you'd like your patient to receive.
- We ship the device directly to your patient fully configured. Your patient unpacks the device and can immediately start to use it without any setup.
- Outreach, enrollment, and patient education - We'll take care of all of this for you.
- Review patient data - data streams from your patient's device into your account on the Provider Portal.
- After 30 days - we notify your practice to review the patient's data and send out a report.
- Get paid - We direct your biller to bill Medicare for CPT 99453, 99457, and 99454.
- Ongoing - we will provide training to doctors, physicians assistants, and nurses, so the entire care team can learn how to chart with us.